For purposes of this Agreement, “Service” refers to the Company’s web pages, tools, utilities and webmaster widgets which can be accessed via our website at versafx.com and all related sub-domains. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of Service.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information (e.g., name and email address) when you voluntarily submit a “Contact Us” inquiry using the Service.
If you access the Service and a processing error or exception occurs while serving the requested page or resource, we may log information about the error or exception in order to support our troubleshooting process. The information we collect in these cases includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, session ID and the exception details that caused the error.
With respect to any advertising and/or analytics services provided by Google, please see this page for more information on how Google uses information from sites or apps that use Google services.
Use of Information
If you contact us via a “Contact Us” page, we may use information about you to respond to your comments, questions, and requests for information.
Error log information and other cookie- or tracking-based information is used for the following:
- To enhance users' experiences while using the Service, including the display of customized content and advertising;
- To understand usage patterns and trends at a summary level;
- To improve our content;
- To ensure the technical functioning of the Service;
- To identify fraudulent or irregular usage patterns which violate our Terms of Service.
Sharing of Information
- With your consent or at your direction;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Company or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
How We Protect Information
We implement reasonable precautions in order to protect information about you and ensure that such information is not accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such precautions. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Links to Other Websites
Age of Consent
By using the Service, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
Last Updated: May 15, 2018.